The purpose of the Placement policy is to ensure that the structure and process of the placement cell is working as per the terms and conditions.
The roles and responsibilities of all the team members is well-defined.
The policy ensures that
- All the students get maximum number of placements.
- The candidate who is bright and a hard worker should get all the opportunities to make a good start of his career.
- All the campus drives are of supreme quality and the students should be able to get the best of the market place.
- The structure and the whole function of the cell goes on smoothly without any glitches and are working diligently to achieve a common objective.
This policy stands true to all the Engineering, Management, and other courses
which which are a part of any program conducted by the University and for which
- All the students will be assessed.
- They need to complete all the exams, assignments, take active participation in extracurricular activities to win the award of the University.
- All the students are informed that the campus recruitment is meant only for the students of final year.
- It is to be noticed that the University mentioned in these Rules refers to the Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur.
- T & P refers to the Training & Placement cell.
- The role of Training & Placements is to provide placement assistance to graduating students. T&P will endeavor to bring together the students and the potential employing organizations and facilitate interactions between the two.
- For this purpose, T&P will correspond with organizations, arrange interviews for students and coordinate various placement activities.
- All placements will be routed through the T&P.