- Qualified and experienced faculty from National law schools
- Guest lecturers by lawyers, Judges and legal luminaries.
- Meaningful experiential legal education through MOOT Court
- Legal Aid Clinic for the villages in the vicinity.
- Well equipped library with 4297 books, 22 Print Journals, 668 Reports and Manupatra E- Journals.
- Frequent Court Visits as a part of pragmatic learning.
- Institutional support to students for participating in National and International Competitions.
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell, Toastmasters International Club, Theatre Club, Sports Club, Social Service Club for the overall development of the student.
5 Years Integrated
Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 45% from a recognized board. The admissions will be done strictly on the basis of rank obtained in CLAT/LSAT or XIIth marks for all
those candidates who have filled the online form of VGU before 15th July 2017.
ACADEMIC FEE STRUCTURE
Fees P.A (in INR )
||Rs. 800 / -
||Rs. 1000 / -
||Rs. 60000 / -
||Rs. 7500/ -
|★ Application Fee is applicable for one time only.
★ Course Fee may be paid in two installments.
★ Caution Money is applicable for one time only & is refunded after completion of the course.
HOSTEL FEE STRUCTURE
|Hostel Fees (Annual)
||Rs. 90,000 / -
|Hostel Security Deposit (Refundable)
||Rs. 5000 / -
|★ Hostel Fee may be paid in three instalments.
★ Security Money is applicable for one time only & refunded after leaving the hostel as per norms.
For any admission related queries, please call us on the below given numbers:
Mr. Tushar Vyas
Mobile No - +91 - 7230916663