Vivekananda Global University keenly focuses on the overall development of the students. It has an extensive and intricately thought vision which helps us to set high standards for their excellence. Through Academic Objectives VGU tells the students what are its goals behind the provision of education.
- To provide instructions, teaching and training in Higher Education and make provisions for research, advancement and dissemination of knowledge.
- To establish state of the art facilities for education and training.
- To create higher levels of scholarly potential.
- To carry out teaching and research and offer guidance in continuing educational programmes.
- To create centres of excellence for research and development and for sharing its mastery and its application.
- To disseminate knowledge through seminars, conferences, executive education programs, community development programs, publications and training programs.
- To provide consultancy to the industry and public organizations.
- To Institute degrees, diplomas, certificates and other academic distinctions on the basis of examination or any other method of evaluation.
- To pursue any other objective as may be approved by the State Government.
- To provide instruction, teaching, training and research in specialized fields of Finance and Management including Financial Analysis, Banking, Insurance, Financial services, financial management, general management, various branches of Technology andrelated subjects and make provisions for research, advancement and dissemination of knowledge therein.
- To collaborate with any other college or university, research institution, industry association, professional association or any other organization in India or overseas to conceptualize, design and develop specific educational and research programs, training programs and exchange programs for students, faculty members and others.
- To undertake programs for the training and of faculty members of the University and other Institutions in India or Overseas.
- To ensure that the standard of the degrees, diplomas, certificates and other academic distinctions are, not lower than those laid down by AICTE/NCTE/ UGC/MCI and Pharmacy Council etc.